The 2024 Toyota Tacoma
After nearly two decades as the champion of the mid-size pickup truck market, the 2024 Toyota Tacoma is ready for its next chapter. This truck is entirely new for 2024 and built with adventures in mind. Tacoma will also introduce the world to Toyota’s all-new Trailhunter grade, first revealed at the 2022 SEMA show as a Trailhunter concept, that’s a purpose-built overlanding rig available right off the dealer lot.
The all-new 2024 Tacoma will go on sale later this year with i-FORCE MAX models arriving in early 2024. Manufacturer’s suggested retail pricing will be announced closer to the on-sale dates.
- Standard i-FORCE turbocharged 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine produces up to 278 horsepower, 317 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Available i-FORCE MAX turbocharged 2.4-litre four-cylinder hybrid powertrain produces 326 horsepower, 465 lb.-ft. of torque.
- All-new Trailhunter is a factory-developed overlanding rig built from the ground up with the latest integrated off-road equipment from ARB, Old Man Emu, and RIGID.
- Baja-inspired TRD Pro debuts segment-first IsoDynamic Performance Seat for enhanced off-road driving control and comfort.
- Designed, engineered, and assembled for North America.
- and so much more!
Beyond Zero Vision
As part of Toyota’s plan of working toward a carbon neutral future, the Tacoma i-FORCE MAX is the latest hybrid offering in Toyota’s lineup to be presented with the Beyond Zero badge. As of today, Toyota offers 15 electrified vehicles for customers to choose from. With 10 hybrid models, 2 plug-in hybrid models, the bZ4X battery electric vehicle, and the zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell Mirai, Toyota provides more choices than any other automaker for customers to reduce their carbon footprint and the all-new 2024 Tacoma will join the line-up.