Toyota Accessory Warranty CoverageApr 16th, 2021
When you purchase Genuine Toyota Accessories, you have peace of mind knowing that your accessory is protected by a Toyota Accessory warranty.
Accessory Warranty When Installed by Toyota Dealership
When installed by dealer, warranty includes Parts & labour.
At Time of Vehicle Sale - 3 Years / 60,000KM (whichever comes first). If the accessory is replaced due to warrantable defect, the replacement is covered for 90 days, or the balance of the new vehicle basic warranty period (whichever is greater).
After Vehicle Sale - 12 Months / 20,000KM or Balance of the New Vehicle Basic Warranty (whichever is greater).
Accessory Warranty When Installed Anywhere Else
Over the Counter - 12 Months/Unlimited KM
What is Covered Under Accessory Warranty?
Any repair or replacement that is necessary due to a defect in material or workmanship is warrantable with exception of the items listed under “What Is Not Covered.”
What is Not Covered Under Accessory Warranty?
- Accessories used in any application for which they were not designed
- Failures due to improper installation by the Dealership
- Failures due to improper installation by a customer or third party
- Remote batteries for security system and/or wireless key
- Trailer hitches are not warrantied for surface rust
- Wear, Deformation, Discolouration, Fading, Deterioration, and/or Normal Noise
- Installation of a new Audio, Entertainment or Navigation assembly as a replacement
where an applicable exchange assembly is available through the exchange program