Join The North London Toyota Team!
At North London Toyota our customers expect the best, which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, North London Toyota is looking for you!
Our Sales / Product Advisors are involved in both New & Used Car Sales as we believe in giving the right applicant all the tools available to succeed by providing professional training and daily mentoring to meet and exceed our goals. The evolution of Toyota has given us the advantage to represent industry leading vehicles which display ever changing technology while maintaining one of the highest retained values in Canada and the rest of the world. We need people that want to be part of this growth, be part of a team, and be part of our success .
If you have the drive and personality to want to be part of the best then we have a place for you here.
- A fun filled atmosphere in a state of the art facility
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching contributions
- Dealing with one of the Best Car companies in the world for product line up and reliability
- Monthly bonus programs and competitions
- A competitive compensation plan, Salary PLUS bonus.
- Work your social network and have the mind of an entrepreneur
- Approach, greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explain product Features, Advantages & Benefits to all customers looking for a new or preowned vehicle
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Build strong rapport with customers
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and coaching
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays
- Experience in a retail sales environment
- Outgoing with a friendly professional personality
- Have high quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Valid driver's license clean driving record
- OMVIC certified preferred
North London Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. North London Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
We appreciate all who apply; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.