Join The North London Toyota Team!
At North London Toyota our customers expect the best, which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, North London Toyota is looking for you!
Currently Hiring For
BDC | Sales Appointment Coordinator
North London Toyota is expanding our Business Development Centre (BDC) and looking for an individual to join as a Sales Appointment Coordinator.
Do you have experience in a previous call centre environment and are looking for a new opportunity within a brand-new facility? When customers contact North London Toyota, they look to us to provide unmatched customer care and an experience that’s second to none. If you share our passion for delivering an unparalleled customer experience, while representing a quality brand, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a strong individual that can create quality appointments for our sales team as a result of incoming and outbound communications.
Sales Appointment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound sales calls regarding inquiries and test drives
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries via email and chat leads
- Create quality showroom traffic with effective follow-up and daily appointment setting practices
- Perform outbound phone calls to prospective clients to create showroom traffic
- Follow-up with current and prospective clients through phone and email communication
- Maintain call center database by recording details of all customer interactions
- Multitask and prioritize daily work plan activities
- Meet and/or exceed appointment goals set out for you monthly
- OMVIC Certification or willingness to invest in certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive or call centre experience
- Proficient typing/computer skills including MS Office is a must
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Superior organizational skills and time management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
You will receive
- Complete benefit package eligibility after probation period
- Company matching pension plan after 1 year
- Competitive compensation plan plus bonus
- Fun filled atmosphere in a state-of-the-art facility
- Dealing with one of the Best Car companies in the world for product line up and reliability
North London Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. North London Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.