Join The North London Toyota Team!
At North London Toyota our customers expect the best, which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, North London Toyota is looking for you!
Sales Appointment Coordinator - Part Time Afternoons/Weekends
North London Toyota is looking for an individual to join as an Appointment Coordinator/Receptionist
Must be available for afternoon, evening and Saturday
When customers contact North London Toyota, they look to us to provide unmatched customer care and an experience that’s second to none. As the front-line person you will be the customer's first impression of our Dealership. You are familiar with our services and able to convey a detailed response to our customer's needs.
Please note this role is a combination of sales appointment coordinator and reception – you will work the first half of the shift as appointment coordinator and the second half as evening reception. Saturday shift will be working reception.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Answer inbound sales calls regarding inquiries and test drives
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries via email and chat leads
- Create quality showroom traffic with effective follow-up and daily appointment setting practices
- Perform outbound phone calls to prospective clients to create showroom traffic
- Follow-up with current and prospective clients through phone and email communication
- Maintain call center database by recording details of all customer interactions
- Multitask and prioritize daily work plan activities
- Meet and/or exceed appointment goals set out for you monthly
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- As the public-facing representative of the dealership, you must be professional and friendly at all times.
- Ability to handle multi-line phone system and directing calls to the correct department.
- OMVIC Certification or willingness to invest in certification
- Automotive Dealership or call centre experience
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office (Reynolds & Reynolds and Contact Management knowledge an asset)
- Fluent in English with a pleasant speaking voice
You will receive:
- Complete benefit package eligibility after probation period
- Company matching pension plan after 1 year
- Competitive compensation plan plus bonus
North London Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. North London Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.