Join The North London Toyota Team!
At North London Toyota our customers expect the best, which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, North London Toyota is looking for you!
We are looking to hire a full time Service Advisor at North London Toyota.
This position does require working some Saturday and evenings shifts.
The successful applicant will have experience in automotive, can learn quickly and be a productive team member in our department.
- Greet customers courteously and efficiently
- Assist customers with requests for repair
- Verify and communicate service concerns to the Service Technicians
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Communicate details of service work completed in a timely fashion
- Resolve customer complaints courteously and promptly
- 1 year of previous Service Advisor experience
- A "fix right the first time" mentality
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with the ability to sell and promote our dealership and products
- Professionalism, dependability, reliability, accountability and a commitment to provide excellent customer service
- A valid G driver’s license
We offer a fun and energetic environment, continuous coaching and support, training, favorable compensation plan, and great benefits. Our new facility boasts 16 service bays and a 9 vehicle service drive thru , join us to be part of a great team!
North London Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. North London Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.