Apply Now for our Service Manager Position
We are looking for an Experienced Automotive Service Manager with strong leadership skills. You take pride in running an efficient, productive shop and providing excellent service with a focus on customer satisfaction. Your strong communications skills enable you to develop and maintain relationships with our manufacturer, suppliers, customers and internal team members.
- A new state of the art facility
- Outstanding product and a large inventory
- Exceptional pay plan along with a comprehensive benefit plan and Employee Assistance Program
- Additional employee benefits (vehicle purchase program, matched employee pension, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support, a customer management system and process and procedures that guide and support you in your career
- Strive to provide working conditions which encourage employees to develop their skills and achieve their targets and objectives.
- Generate and continually strive to increase labour sales and efficiency.
- Meet with the General Manager regularly to review current service department performance, set future performance objectives, promotional activities, and discuss other critical departmental matters.
- Ensure that all service customers are handled in a positive manner in accordance with established procedures and Toyota guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with service support staff to set goals and measure results
- Ambition to succeed and help others reach their goals
- A team player with a commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction
- A positive work attitude with strong work ethics
- Exceptional communication skills (including computer literacy)
- Working knowledge of the Reynolds & Reynolds operating system and OEM warranty procedures is an asset.
North London Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. North London Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs